For more information, please contact email@example.com
Please note, all events are pre-book unless otherwise specified.
Dates for are provisional and may be subject to change.
If you have an idea for an event why not get in contact. The LAC may be able to help you get it up and running.
- Wed 9th – Annual General Meeting 08.00pm at Whalley Golf Club Ltd
Long Leese Barn, Clerk Hill, Whalley, Lancashire. BB7 9DR. Your chance to hear how the Club is progressing and to make your views known. Members only.
- Sun 25th – St George’s Day Run (A figure of eight tour from Blackburn to Rivington then up to Dunsop Bridge and back to Blackburn via Pendle Hill). The event is a ‘Touring Assembly’ and is non-competitive. The Route Book is a simple Tulip type but has full written directions for those not familiar with the Tulip format.
- Please click link for regulations St Georges Day Regs 2022
Sat 7th– The Fellsman Classic (Navigational Run through parts of Cumbria and north Lancashire) Srarting from Crooklands this event gives a choice of route books from full navigation to simple Tulip – your choice. Finish is at Myerscough near Garstang.
- Please click link for regulations 2022 Fellsman Regulations Final
- Sun 12th – The 60th and Final Annual Manchester to Blackpool Car Run (Manchester, Rivington, Wrea Green and Blackpool).
- This will be the 60th year of the event and we are doing something special. We intend to follow, as far as practicable, the original route and spirit of the event. We cannot have timing these days unfortunatley due to changes in legislation and the regulations covering road events.l
- The event is a ‘Touring Assembly’ and is non-competitive. The Route Book is a simple Tulip type but has full written directions for those not familiar with the Tulip format. In addition there is a simple Concoure d’Elegance at the finish where the Mayor of Blackpool will select the car they most like plus our judges will select class awards.
- We will have a single route this year but with a planned average speed of 22mph the route should be within the capabilites of all the entries (we can make special provision for Veteran cars if required.
- Regulations will be posted when available
- Sat 9th – The 30th Annual Coast to Coast Classic Tour. (Morecambe to Sandside). Lots of ‘new’ roads. The event is a ‘Touring Assembly’ and is non-competitive. The Route Book is a simple Tulip type but has full written directions for those not familiar with the Tulip format. In addition there is a simple Concoure d’Elegance at the finish where the Mayor of Scarborough will selct the car they most like.
ImportantAs we have used Dunsley Hall for a few years now, I am delighted to say they have agreed to host the Event again in 2022 .
- Regulations will be posted when available
- Thursday 8th – “120 Not Out” Celebration Buffet Supper Club Night.We would like to invite members of the LAC to come and join us for an informal celebration buffet supper club night to commemorate the Club’s 120 birthday.
We will be at the Café Lazio (above Huntley’s) on Whalley Road Samlesbury, PR5 0UN at 7.30pm on Thursday 8th September. Please bring you classic or cherished car with you for members to admire.
There is a complementary glass of fizz for all who arrive before 8.15 and the subsidised supper is £5.00 per head.
Please order your tickets by email before 31st August from Eileen at Eileen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Advise Eileen if you are paying by BACS 60-12-30 32326025 LAC.
Cheques to 3 Lamb Row, Sabden, BB7 9DX
We look forward to seeing you there.
- Friday 7th to Sun 9th – Border Rievers Classic Tour (The Scottish Borders!)
- The event is a ‘Touring Assembly’ and is non-competitive. Using the Grand Hotel, Gosforth Park, Newcastle, NE3 5HN as our base and returning to our base each evening. Block bookings have beenmade at the hotel for dinner, bed, and breakfast, including Thursday night. For those who do not wish to take advantage of Thursday night, a discount will be offered.
- The Route Book is a simple Tulip type but has full written directions for those not familiar with the Tulip format.
- Click on link for regulations
- 2022 Borders Tour Regs and entry form
- LAC Christmas Supper. Usual super Pub Grub. Informal. Full details from Eileen Dyson tel 01282 771488
As well as the above events, the LAC organises various social events. Details of these events will appear on this website and in the club magazine ‘All-Torque’, which is sent to all LAC members.
To be added to the events mailing list, to be kept updated on events, please email email@example.com.