Click on the link below to see the scores
Lancashire Automobile Club Classic Challenge Scores 2018Classic Challenge 2018
The Challenge enables drivers, navigators and organisers to claim points for each event. Points will be recorded on a simple scorecard which must be sent to the Championship Compiler, Chris Lee, before the 20th January 2019.
The Lancashire Automobile Club ‘Classic Challenge’ is a social challenge and does not reflect any element of competition within the events or for completion of any event. Merely taking part, as an entrant or organiser, is sufficient for points to be claimed in the challenge.
- Points may be claimed for each Lancashire Automobile Club Classic event by drivers, navigators and organsiers who are fully paid up members of the Club on 25th October 2018.
- Organisers of events may claim points for events as set out below
- Lancashire Automobile Club Classic events are defined as:
- Any LAC Social Event
- St Georges Day Run 22nd April
- The Fellsman 12th May
- Manchester to Blackpool Car Run 10th June
- Coast to Coast Car Run 14th July
- Highland 3 Day Classic Tour 21st – 23rd September (see note below)
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- Attending LAC Social event in 2018 – 10 points (max 2 events)
- Entering event 5 points
- Starting Road Event 20 points (see note on Highland 3 Day below)
- Taking part in Concours (Manchester to Blackpool and Coast to Coast) 30 points
To claim points entrants should fill in the Championship ‘scorecard’ and send it to Chris Lee.
Scorecards must be sent to the Challenge Organiser on or before the 20th January 2019.
- An award will be given to the Overall, Driver, Navigator and Organiser with the highest scores. An entrant may only receive one award. Where a Driver or Navigator acts as an organiser on two events those score will count towards the overall score as a Driver or Navigator.
- Any ties may be resolved by the Club Committee taking into account the type and condition of vehicle(s) used.
- To receive an award the recipient must be present at the 2019 LAC Dinner Dance at Mitton Hall. Contact Carolyn Taylor 01254 385413 for tickets.
Note – Highland 3 Day Owing to the nature of this event points may be claimed as follows:
Entering the event 5 points
Starting Day ‘0’ 5 points
Starting Day One 10 points
Starting Day Two 10 points
Starting Day Three 10 points
Please download scorecard here