The Challenge enables drivers, navigators and organisers to claim points for each event. Points will be recorded on a simple scorecard which must be sent to the Championship Compiler, Chris Lee, before the 10th January 2017. Full regulations and Scorecard are available from Chris Lee – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Lancashire Automobile Club ‘Classic Challenge’ is a social challenge and does not reflect any element of competition within the events or for completion of any event. Merely taking part, as an entrant or organiser, is sufficient for points to be claimed in the challenge.
- Points may be claimed for each Lancashire Automobile Club Classic event by drivers, navigators and organsiers who are fully paid up members of the Club on 25th October 2016.
- Organisers of events may claim points for events as set out below
- Lancashire Automobile Club Classic events are defined as:
- Any LAC Social Event
- St Georges Day Run 24th April
- The Fellsman 21st May
- Manchester to Blackpool Car Run 12th June
- Coast to Coast Car Run 12th July
- Highland 3 Day Classic Tour 23rd – 25th September (see note below)
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- Attending one LAC Social event in 2016 – 5 points
- Entering event 5 points
- Starting Road Event 15 points (see note on Highland 3 Day below)
- Taking part in Concours (Manchester to Blackpool and Coast to Coast) 30 points
- To claim points entrants should fill in the Championship ‘scorecard’ and send it to Chris Lee.
Scorecards must be sent to the Challenge Organiser on or before the 20th January 2017.